These easy, flourless and sugar free banana oat pancakes make a healthy, filling breakfast for the whole family! The best thing is they only take minutes to make which makes them a great go to healthy breakfast for us time poor mammas.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Recipe : Healthy, Low GI, Low Fat
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- maple syrup or honey to serve (optional)
- fresh fruit of your choice to serve (optional)
- In a blender, combine the, eggs, oats, peeled banana’s baking powder and salt.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth or as smooth as you want it to be. Allow the batter to stand for 10-20 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry spoonful’s of the batter until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with topping’s of your choice.